DDS - Digital Data Storage
The world-leading magnetic tape emulation replacement for out-dated magnetic tape storage.
The DDS range of digital data storage solutions deliver a modern, solid state data storage unit designed specifically to replace out-dated magnetic tape, magneto optical, disc hard-drive units such as those used within legacy telephone switching systems. Delivering full capture, collection and solid state data storage functionality, along with the centralised delivery of data via IP networking, the DDS range is a direct replacement for the PERTEC, SCSI, FETEX 150 based magnetic tape units (MTUs) and disk units (DKUs) used in Telecoms globally, the DDS range of solid state data storage magnetic tape emulators (MTE) support system suppliers such as NEC, Siemens, Alcatel, Nortel, Fujitsu, Lucent and Ericsson.
The DDS MTE supports most major Telecom switch vendors, including
- NEC NEAX 61E, 61M, 61K, 61BR and 61 Sigma
- Alcatel E-10, S-12
- Ericsson AXE-10
- Siemens EWSD
- AT&T Lucent 5ESS
- Nortel DMS10, DMS100
- Fujitsu FETEX 150
- Solutions for other systems can be engineered - contact us for pricing.
- Replace failing magnetic tape drives
- Full Magnetic Tape Emulation
- Secure billing and office data
- Chosen by leading telecoms companies worldwide
- SCSI, Pertec, Kennedy on
- NEC NEAX, Alcatel, Siemens, Fetex 150, Ericsson, Lucent...
- Local and remote access
- User friendly touch-screen
- Plug and play
- Cost effective
- Fully solid state storage for lifetime reliability
- RAID+ NAND Flash
- New Zealand
- Hong Kong